Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the big game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

the big game Empty
PostSubject: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 am

hey buddys to night the night

i will be on at 10:45 2 set every thing up so get on skype and we can talk a few srats out befor the game i am going to have a pass on the game called bob and there will be no zooks

sad news is i have alot going on today(working on my car with my buddy then getting drunk) so you wont see me until game time but i promise tonight i will be sober and sharp as a tack

it will be best out of 3 7 flags win so it is going to be a long war so take a piss grab a drink and getting ready for the best hour of your life
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ironbob

ironbob

the big game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:23 am

Great Games Clan! That was a good learning experience and even better that we won, ( even though those fags kinda quit ). hahha

I like the idea of setting something up and doing something on a regular basis. For the next match, we should do a TDM but set it up as a DM so anyone can use any weapon at any time. Set the score limit to 100 or something and make it a Base Game! Also, more players would be needed 'cause the Base is so large, maybe a 7 on 7 ? And if we take on the team with gumby and cronnugs etc, I say we recruit Bantha, Mex, and some other badass. What do you guys think?

afro
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

the big game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:26 am

P.S don't try using the afro smiley face, you can't see it due to the black background. haha
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

the big game Empty
PostSubject: GGs   the big game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:07 pm

GGs clan, that was a good game.

I like the idea iron or we coul;d also have a simpel TDM 2 out of 3.

And yes we should try to recruit some good players, agree with both Mex n banth. I would also propose LaughingT.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

the big game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:45 pm

great game even though it kinda sucked that one of them had to go iron a shirt for their mom and the other had a battery failure. most of that happened during the 2nd and 3rd game where we tore them up. plus they were not skyping. i would be really cuirious to see how we hold up against a more organized team. it might note be the slaughter that was last night.

i'm down for having another war that is point based although if we are up against the best of the best it might still be a short game. remember if we dm instead of tdm we will have to worry about team kills, and it will be difficult to figure out which clan won the game. might have to add up the final score of each player and let that be the total for each team or something.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

the big game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 pm

You're right, I thought about that later. Just trying to get the best of both worlds.. haha. A point based TDM would be fine, a marathon for points sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the big game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the big game   the big game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the big game
Page 1 of 1