Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karter Family Housewarming Party Game

Go down 
+3
mexican4life
Mums
laughing turd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

Karter Family Housewarming Party Game Empty
PostSubject: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 am

Very Happy

Okay guys. Here is the plan. I know that Kreater loves Port and City maps. I say we have a game in Port first because he has been picking up the Gewehr rifle lately and he is getting pretty good at it, I hear. I think he will have a lot of fun if we have a sniper match there. It will be a DM since there are few of us. Nades will be on for this.

Second, we will have a game in City. I know several of you like this map as well so thats good. This game will be all weapons excluding bazooka and grenades. Aside from that, everything goes. This one can also be a death match or if we have enough we can actually make it a TDM with a few of us on each team. It all depends on how many people we get to show up.

As for the day I will talk to the Karters and find out when they will be able to take a break from all the packing and stuff. Ill post the date and time later.

Let me know if you can attend.

Thank you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

Just try and give notice of the date please Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 am

Mum I will make sure and make it on a day and time that you will for sure be able to attend.

Also, you asked when they are having another skype night on the other thread. Again, I will make the arrangements to host the skype call for everyone.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm down like a clown!

I'll be there or be square.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Good idea man, count me in. alien
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 pm

I'll try to make it tooooo
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 am

i need to know a date to see if i can make it and if i can i would like the port game to have M1 and Karb on Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Slaen I hope you play man, it's been too long buddy. We need an old fashioned good-time game with everyone, it's been a long time and I want to hear how everyone's been. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am

Me too. Its been a long time since I've played with all you guys.
Back to top Go down
JUGGY

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am

did i miss this game, i hope not i want to play if not let me know!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:53 am

Hey Juggs, nice to see you posting man. You haven't missed the game, I just skyped with K last night and they haven't moved in yet and are still busy with all the moving of boxes and stuff, plus it would be nice to have LT involved since it was his idea. So it will probably be a little while before the game. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karter Family Housewarming Party Game   Karter Family Housewarming Party Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karter Family Housewarming Party Game
Page 1 of 1