Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitch Game on CoD?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Glitch Game on CoD? Empty
PostSubject: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Was that a glitch game we had Saturday on CoD? Everyone was moving at ulitmate speed and it was crazy...
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 pm

some hacker was host so we all got to take part in the hacks Smile I was using nade launchers like machine guns. that was hillarious!!
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 am

i was in another game where it was unlimited ammo
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 am

Also,,, The Leader boards seemed to be all hacked up too... Is this what you see??
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

RATPATROL wrote:
Was that a glitch game we had Saturday on CoD? Everyone was moving at ulitmate speed and it was crazy...

Yees it was hacked, thsi is the second tiem it happens to me, last time turd was there and muffin for a bit and we had unlimited nade luncher, nades, ammo, everything on the one on saturday was unlimited ammo only for guns and super speed! it was fun Very Happy

I laughed so hard when i was running and I saw a guy speeding up towards me, stops and I saw him t bagging then I read pigglesworth!! hahahahahhaha after like 3 bags he super speed and got lost into the building haha lol!
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm

i figured i'd do a happy dance for ya Wink but remember, i dont' t-bag Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Game on CoD?   Glitch Game on CoD? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch Game on CoD?
Page 1 of 1