Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladder Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 am

skeletoncrow from BC has started a ladder game. check out the link and tell me what you guys think.

we would basicly need to have members get into groups of 2,4, or 6. You can be in multiple groups, but only one group per ladder type. So you could be in a 2v2 a 4v4 and a 6v6 but not two 2v2 groups.

If anyone is interested and wants to start a ladder group post here and then notify skeletoncrow about it.

Also, make a name for your group such as "NBK merauders" or something like that. Make sure NBK is the first part of the name so we know what clan you originated from.

I would be interested in doing this if anyone wants to join in.
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:42 pm

i dont get what this is... scratch
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I think it has something to do with using ladders for games. Like for example, if you have 3 ladders you can make a limbo pole and make a game of it? Or see how many ladders one can stack like a pyramid or something? Or if you or a friend have horses, you can use the ladders as jousting poles and have competitions in the street or backyard, depends where you live I guess. Personally, I don't see the appeal in using ladders and making games with it but different strokes for different folks. When they talk to me about it, I just try to smile and say, " Oh my, you're doing what with ladders?, oh that sounds like a hoot," but really it doesn't sound all that great to me. tongue

P.S Don't tell them I said that, they are very sensitive about their Ladders. study
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 am

Ladder Games are only for those players who have a Ladder status in MOH.

You either have to be a points ladder or uh weapons ladder, or you can also be a clan Ladder like Piggles.
If you ain't a ladder, then yur just a followr so git in line.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm

are you trying to say the clan is climbing me??
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Perhaps Kr3at3r and I could finally team up and compete in these 2 vs. 2 ladder matches...
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Does anyone other than myself, mex and possibly kreater want to do this??

I would like to be in a 2v2 4v4 and even 6v6 team. Don't make me name names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

I'll team up with ya Piggles,, Put me in ..
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

sweet!! me and rat 2 man team!! now we just have to get a name for our group Very Happy

NBK - Depends?? dunno that one might be taken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Here's a couple Id's

NBK- The Fray
NBK - D-Day
NBK - Craze
NBK - The Haze
NBK - Edge
NBK - Slice (like Kimbo) lol
NBK - MMA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ladder Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Games   Ladder Games I_icon_minitime