Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games created

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Post any games with the rules to play them.

examples

zombies

dodge nade
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

DodgeNade

If you ever play Dodge ball you know how this game goes. If not i'll try my best to explain. I figured we need a stress reliever from nade fests in real games. Cheesy Cheesy Afro

Instead of how the map is setup we would play the map sideways or if its to short long ways. The only reason to leave the feild is to get more nades from the house your designated. When you die form a nade you sit out on the sideline. Game ends when one team wins. Restock and wait for the gun shot from ref to start again

A ref will be an elite uniform axis (we can switch refs for every game) Afro i can be first ref

You can only use nades to kill your oppents.
Each team has to stay on their side, and keep some of the field in the middle as a neutral zone that no one can enter (except the ref). .
No spamming nades at the other team's reload house...you've got to let the other team get more nades.
All players who are "out" can stay up on the balcony and watch.
I think i got everything if i missed something tell me. It would be nice for at least 20 players more would be better. Afro
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Kill the Carrier

Rules

Game is set up as ctf thats timed, teams unbalanced with friendly fire so your able to shoot teammates. one person starts with the flag and everyone goes after that person until time expires. person who has the flag at the end wins. pistols or melee only to use.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 pm

i like those... would be a nice change of pace from normal games.

the dodge nade, you could use the "road" in the middle as the dividing line
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 am

Yeah, set that up Jayson and I'll join in. Both games sound fun..
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

Weekend is getting near!! I am going to be able to play again so lets try to play this games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games created Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games created   Games created I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games created
Page 1 of 1