Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBK vs WTF!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
laughing turd
NBK superbadchic
RATPATROL
mexican4life
ThePipila
pigglesworth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:20 am

##### UPDATED UPDATED #####
This game has been moved up 1hr by Termin8tor and myself to allow ironmaiden and ratpatrol to show.... 9vs9 baby!!! let's take the fight to em!!!!

That's rrrrriiiigggghhhttt!!!

The battle of the century is about to take place!!!!!

Get your best gun and join the fight.

Rules

Oct 3 Saturday 9pm cst
TDM, 2 15minute rounds. Highest score in total.
Tie Breaker will be a CTF (1st to 10)

We will start axis, allies axis.

Monastary, Base, Village CTF (Tie breaker, first to 10 flags)

No zooks or nades. No gun spamming.

Bring your game!!!!

Term wants to try and make this an 11vs11 so this is going to be a big war guys.

***UPDATE 10-1-2009***

Ok, here is the list of players that have signed up... Now so far I only show 7 and termin8tor wants to see if we can get 9. Are there 2 more out there??

sgt jayson
piggles
pip
mex
rat
sbc
LT

I'll skype the password. Fallen if you want to play and can't skype sign up and we'll get it to you somehow.

Last edited by pigglesworth on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am

Bring it on!!!!!
I am in!
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 am

9 PM CST sounds great for me! Count me in as well!!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 pm

This sounds like a WAR!!!! It will be fun,, I hope cyclops
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

oh heck yes! i can for sure play! ill call off that day just to make sure i witness this, lol!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 pm

It would be nice if we could work the Port in there... Not that I like playing in the port or anything....
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm

ive been ready for this guys. i was born ready! my shotgun and my gewehr are at your disposal. lets show these guys we are no pushovers!! clan nbk is ready. clan nbk is great. we will come to this battle ready and we will win!

bring out your smg, your rifle or shotgun. bring it all out! this will be war like you have never seen. do your best everyone and work as a team. then we will be unbeatable!!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!!!
Oct. 3rd may not work for me, I just found out I have to go to a friggin' wedding that day. I hope it ends early and can make it back in time but I won't know until then how it will be. Sad If the time changes to much later or if it's in the morning or noon est. it would work, but as of now, if you're taking a head count, put me as an alternate that might be able to make it, but most likely not.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 am

Look Iron, just buy the girl a ring and maybe she'll stop making you go to all those weddings...

Just jump on in like the rest of us poor soul's did... It only hurts for a little while then you get numb... geek
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:49 am

yeah that is all that is going on.

she's just saying, "oh look honey, isn't that a nice wedding? -hint, hint-. Look at those flowers -hint hint-. The bride's maids look so cute -hint, hint-."

in the words of Adam Sandler.... "JUST DOOOO EEEETT !!!"

Very Happy

Then you can play the WTF game!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 pm

HaHa, funny you say those things today. I am actually heading out the door to look at some more diamonds and ring settings, maybe I'll shell out the cash today, who knows.... See you cats in a few hrs...
Back to top Go down
wtfterminator

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 am

Hey Piggles, so far I think we have 8:

Me, cron, killa, Joker, GUMBY, ownu, iownoobz, and snake

How many do you have?
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I think it's 7

Pigg, LT, Ratpatrol, Pip, Slaen, Mex, SBC.

If anyone is not on that list that is coming please post.
Back to top Go down
wtfterminator

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:13 pm

we just got one more Piggles. We have Riddler too.

Can you get 2 more? Make it 9v9?
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 am

I think jayson is going to play as well, but lets ask him to confirm.
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm

im in game on Basketball
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:29 am

Guys,,,,

I may have a problem getting in on this war Saturday.

Just found out yesterday that my oldest son has a band competition Saturday and they may have to perform twice. If they do well in the first competition then they will be asked to return that evening for the final. If that happens I may not be able to make the 10 pm EST war. If it happens, the best I would be able to do would be to make it very late.

I'm sorry for this late notice but I just got the news myself.

Got to put my son first in this case guy's.

If they don't make the finals, I'll be in the war but try to get a replacement now if you can. Perhaps Fallen can make it?
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am

Never posted here.

Hella late GG guys. It was fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am

Yeah that was fun Jok3r. You guys did show a lot of class with all the good games and all , and you did dominate out there. That is why you guys are the toughest clan. We are merely the Coolest . geek
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm

ironbob wrote:
Yeah that was fun Jok3r. You guys did show a lot of class with all the good games and all , and you did dominate out there. That is why you guys are the toughest clan. We are merely the Coolest . geek

You are the coolest. WtF is the most hated clan. We have the most hated players.

Like GUMBYKID and cronnuggs. And snake now I guess lol.

And me becuase I'm friends with GK and cronnuggs. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBK vs WTF!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs WTF!!!!!!   NBK vs WTF!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBK vs WTF!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Call out NBK-
Jump to: