Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Morning Match = Big Score

Go down 
+5
ironbob
TH3 JOK3ER
Mums
ThePipila
RATPATROL
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Early Morning Match = Big Score Empty
PostSubject: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Guys, I was on early this morning, around 8 am. I don't really like shipment but was in a Headquarters match and scored my highest score yet. I was using a Silenced AK, bando, & Extr Cond.. The best part is that there were no NoobTubers in the whole game. Check out the score...

[img]Early Morning Match = Big Score IMG_4072[/img]
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Dang it rat!!! niceeeee did you had a kill streak??

And there were some prestiged guys there Surprised...RAT = Beast Cool Shocked

My highest has been 78-15 as well on shipment, seems its a map for high scores
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm

ThePipila wrote:
Dang it rat!!! niceeeee did you had a kill streak??

And there were some prestiged guys there Surprised...RAT = Beast Cool Shocked

My highest has been 78-15 as well on shipment, seems its a map for high scores

Man,,,, I forgot to look at my kill streak!!! Must be the old age,, I forget stuff... What was I talking about??? Never mind,,, Maybe I'll remember later... scratch
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 pm

yeah, older than dirt:)

That is great! I aspire to like you. Razz
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Pip, remember my shipment game? cheers Like 114 - 12. lol!

If you have a good team in shipment, it usually works in your favor. Nice Rat. (smirk)
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Whoa Rat!!! affraid That is the Best one I've seen for shipment yet, veddy veddy nice meeester. cheers
Back to top Go down
Innocents

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Woah...WOAH! Shocked Nice job Ratty! Now just do that in a CW Razz
Back to top Go down
[F.A]

[F.A]

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

good job rat~! my best in shipment is only 40 kills Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I went 6 and 0 today with Rat, pip, and iron. I'm not bragging, Rat, I'm just sayin:)
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Mums wrote:
I went 6 and 0 today with Rat, pip, and iron. I'm not bragging, Rat, I'm just sayin:)

I never saw that.... Pip, Iron, can you please confirm this "brag" from Mum... I clearly seem to remember it was 0 - 6, not 6 - 0..
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

You told me that bragging was a sin, so is LYING! Smile
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Mums wrote:
You told me that bragging was a sin, so is LYING! Smile

Yeah, looks like YOU are in double trouble...
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

lol old man!
Back to top Go down
[F.A]

[F.A]

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!! fallenangels house on 4/28/10 the mighting MUM!! and the RAT KILLER!
my address: west jordan utah 84088

mobile phone: 555-0123

or contact my office phone at 801-555-2345.. dont call in the mornings my boss gets mad. dont wanna get fired in this economy No

there will be 2 matches.. tap out then we will play a simple match called survive or die..

RULES:
NO weapons aloud
you must pay a fee of $100 for neighbor complaints
have fun
show each other who is boss
DONT DIE

[center]if you have any questions please comment.. thank you for your time and i hope to see you there -FALLENANG3L Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 am

ahahah, fallen. He would never show:)
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Mums wrote:

Oh, I'll be there Mum,, I'll even give you a senior citizen discount for the whoopin I'm fixin to give you...
geek
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 pm

would you like a coffee with that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:36 pm

RATPATROL wrote:
Mums wrote:

Oh, I'll be there Mum,, I'll even give you a senior citizen discount for the whoopin I'm fixin to give you...
geek

LOL. You wouldn't know what to do without your nades and your AK47. bounce
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

watch out mum ,rat will set the match then suddenly have to "cancel" cause he has to go out of country on business Wink
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Watch it Mum, I smell a Rat..... Suspect

Watch it Rat, Mums gonna lure you in with a lullaby or something and pull a blade on you! Just sit there and tell her you're working on a diaper, that'll throw her off.

Mum, Rat's gonna fill a diaper so don't pull the blade too quickly, wait until his face is good and red and he's got the 1000 yard stare going, then you know the pudding's in the pillow and he's most vulnerable.

Rat, eat lots of cheese and lay off the fiber, it could save your life.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 am

ewwww.. boys and their humor! affraid
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 pm

omg iron that is hillarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

ironbob wrote:
Watch it Mum, I smell a Rat..... Suspect

Watch it Rat, Mums gonna lure you in with a lullaby or something and pull a blade on you! Just sit there and tell her you're working on a diaper, that'll throw her off.

Mum, Rat's gonna fill a diaper so don't pull the blade too quickly, wait until his face is good and red and he's got the 1000 yard stare going, then you know the pudding's in the pillow and he's most vulnerable.

Rat, eat lots of cheese and lay off the fiber, it could save your life.

pirat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,, I love it... Yes, I will be droppin the BOMB on you MUM...
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

silent

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Old man, we really shouldn't be fighting in front of the youngins lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Match = Big Score   Early Morning Match = Big Score I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Morning Match = Big Score
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: