Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey man hows it doin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

Hey man hows it doin? Empty
PostSubject: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Piggs I have not seen you in over a year I think. Whats goin on? Tell me about your XBox journey. Are you out of the Nooby Woods?
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 am

laughing turd wrote:
Piggs I have not seen you in over a year I think. Whats goin on? Tell me about your XBox journey. Are you out of the Nooby Woods?

Yeah, I don't know if you heard or not LT, Piggy left NBK.. He only plays wii an hour a week on Wed. and has started a new clan on Xbox. I heard that his new clan is called S.O.W.,,,
I'm not sure if that stands for Solders of War or Snort Oink Weee,,, Anyway, we don't see him much anymore either... I think he is ashamed of us now because we only play on the wii.... Crying or Very sad

Please come home Piggy... We miss you... No
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:21 am

aww you guys miss me??

yeah i've been playing wed with the guys cause they are so much fun to hang out with. but my weeks are jam packed with stuff i have to do in real life so when i do get a chance to play i pop on the xbox. mw2 connection is so much less frustrating than the wii. i truly wish my wii didn't lag like it did or i'd show up as much or more for it than the xbox.

plus we've been playing final fantasy 13 alot too so i have all these commitments Wink
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 pm

maybe some day your little dinky town will get something better then 56K and then maybe just maybe youll come back Mad
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm

i saw them laying some fiber optic cable a few days ago.... i can only dream of what that would do Hey man hows it doin? Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

hey your here go to the chat box if you read this
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey man hows it doin?   Hey man hows it doin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey man hows it doin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: