Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots going on 'round here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greyhound Sean

Lots going on 'round here Empty
PostSubject: Lots going on 'round here   Lots going on 'round here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 am

I haven't checked the general announcements before. Just read 4 or 5 of the topics. Lots of good gifts for Christmas I see. Are you still playing the Wii piggs now that you've got the x-box? I haven't seen you in the few games I've played.

I guess the biggest news is LT. Fortunately for all parties involved, we still run in the same circles (MoH, MWii and WU). Nice artwork.

Jok3er, I had no idea you posted so much at NBK. Nice Christmas story, I'll use that one tomorrow when my students ask about Christmas...Not!

I guess I need to spend more time at NBK.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Lots going on 'round here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots going on 'round here   Lots going on 'round here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 am

Jok3er wants to be in NBK so bad he can't stand it... I tried to slip him in under the radar but got busted.. So now he just posts here like crazy to make us pay.... geek
Back to top Go down

Lots going on 'round here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: