Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.

Go down 
+3
RATPATROL
ironbob
TH3 JOK3ER
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TH3 JOK3ER

Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. Empty
PostSubject: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:58 am

I'm tired of this dude, "IronmaidenB1" saying he can own me in a 1v1 Springfields only. Well big shot, I'm ready for you. I'm tired of your -explicative deleted-, and I'm ready to show you Joker isn't -explicative deleted-. So you just let me know when YOU'RE ready to get embarressed. To make this fair, i'll die 10 times, and still beat you 20-10. I'll even go blindfolded! How much more handicap should I be boi?

So post here when you're ready Iron.

Oh btw. Ironmaiden=fail band.

Last edited by pigglesworth on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : piggles bad poopy word filter FTW!)
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 am

LOL Joker you so crazy... Laughing Whoever ironmaidenB1 is , deserves to get their butt kicked by you and I will happily assist. How dare they try copying me, I am the real deal shizzle ba dizzle my fizzle mcsizzle hizzle. I, the true gentleman and original ironmaidenb1 will gladly accept your challenge to own me 1 vs 1. You can get some easy kills on me but not as many as watermeloning, haha.
How you wanna do this? I am on est. and am not available before 5pm or after 10:30pm est. When is a good day for you and what map do you like?

PS - Nice topic Piggles, now we're gonna have every Tom Dick and Harry come here and talk Dookie, haha.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 am

Iron, I'm sick and tired of you talking trash about me too... You say that you can own me with your nades.
Oh wait, that's Runman,,,, Sorry,,, My bad...
lol!
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Well Iron you know if someone picks on one of us.. they are picking on all of us Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

I will take you 1v1 joker (d)
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Now I see your logic Piggles, lay out some bait and see who comes sniffin' around the trash cans. Maybe this will start a Pre-emptive war with Wtf like the Hetfields and McCoys or something, haha. But I am tellin' ya, they will Never have the Guts to have a Real War with us using all weapons, the way this game was designed to be played. They prefer to huddle up close to eachother with their bellies on eachother's backs and hold eachother tight to keep warm and snuggle and whisper sweet nothings into eachothers ears with soft wet kisses in a hushed but firm prison love kind of way....... Razz

'Yall following me here ? Rolling Eyes geek
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Bring it on all of you NBK.

NBK Vs. Joker.

You guys are noobs. I will take all of you. I don't even like this clan, it's full of noobs. And ironbob, who the fuckr u? You want to die along with Ironmaiden? Basketball

Last edited by pigglesworth on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : piggles bad poopy word filter FTW!)
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

ironbob wrote:
Now I see your logic Piggles, lay out some bait and see who comes sniffin' around the trash cans. Maybe this will start a Pre-emptive war with Wtf like the Hetfields and McCoys or something, haha. But I am tellin' ya, they will Never have the Guts to have a Real War with us using all weapons, the way this game was designed to be played. They prefer to huddle up close to eachother with their bellies on eachother's backs and hold eachother tight to keep warm and snuggle and whisper sweet nothings into eachothers ears with soft wet kisses in a hushed but firm prison love kind of way....... Razz

'Yall following me here ? Rolling Eyes geek

Yeah like how you Skyping homos had buttsex in the corners while Pipila Sniped. We were spread out. And wiped the floor with you noobs.
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

ThePipila wrote:
I will take you 1v1 joker (d)

Sorry for the triple post guys. But you noobs suck.

Pip, I would kill you 1v1. Look I beat you and Agguire 2v1.
I think I can beat this so called No Scoper.

-scrubbed clean-! WHATS WITH NOOBS THINKING THEY CAN NO SCOPE!!??

Last edited by pigglesworth on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : p)
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm

joker dont make me cyber slap the shit out of you .......................... by the way is your brother still humping his goat lol!
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Ill take that as a yes joker Cool

This weekend! its on!
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 am

slaenhero wrote:
joker dont make me cyber slap the shit out of you .......................... by the way is your brother still humping his goat lol!

FuckingBitch! You want to get owned like the rest of your friends? Your Karb is soooo awesome. Very Happy

And Pip, don't go there. I made you and Agguire look like little bitchesOn the field. Don't make yourself go through this again noob.

Oh and yes my brother can own anyone. I just defend him when he gets into a pickle. (LMFAO I SOUND LIKE DREAMR!)

And yes my brother is a redneck.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 am

As I said, they are shaking in their boots about using All Weapons because they are such Noobs, all they know is how to main mp40s and get a lucky shot with the sniper rifle from time to time. They all hide behind Cronnuggs and Termin8ter because they are the only talented ones in that clan. Ooh, how exciting, let's hold down the L-shaped hall in the Mon. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! More like "let's keep using Jok3r as a human pin-cushion in the stairwell in the L and everyone else keep watch so no-one sees our shame. flower affraid flower

( how you like them apples princess ) queen I love you

Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 am

TH3 JOK3ER wrote:
slaenhero wrote:

FuckingBitch! You want to get owned like the rest of your friends? Your Karb is soooo awesome. Very Happy

And Pip, don't go there. I made you and Agguire look like little bitchesOn the field. Don't make yourself go through this again noob.

Oh and yes my brother can own anyone. I just defend him when he gets into a pickle. (LMFAO I SOUND LIKE DREAMR!)

And yes my brother is a redneck.

Soo what time this weekend? Saturdary??? No backing up joker!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm thinking joker has a split personality... one thread he says gg it was fun... the other he rants. Wink

NBK ftw!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 pm

LOL We just need to obey the topic heading, this one means we can be mean and stuff. cyclops
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Is it safe to come out yet? afro
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm

So Ironnoobb1? When you want to do this. I'm waaaaaiitinnggggg.

flower
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 am

Well Chok3r, when are you available? Wanna try for tonight?
Back to top Go down
ps358

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 am

I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lol..jk clown
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 am

This reminds me of back in school when you had two guys that would get up in each others face and both would be saying,,
"Come on, do something" but neither one would do anything so we would just push them into each other to get it started...

We always called it 'Bucking Up".... lol! We'd say, come on, Buck Up, Do Something... Yeah this was back in the 70's... lol!

Ok, I'm pushing Jok3r into Iron,,, now you guys buck up,,, come on,,, do something...

but when you do, we have to be invited so we can watch the fight... Let us know the time, map, and password if there is one...
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 am

rat i know where your coming from on that one both of them are bird chesting( like when some one throws there arms out and stick there chest out and says "what then....you....mother....monkey....." ) and no one swinging....... i remember "back in my day" when some kid tryed pulling that one on me and the second he chested i leveled his ass thinking the fight was on and broke is nose
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm

lol!

Should I try to rile him up with some old school lingo? " Up your nose with a rubber hose ". Oh yeah, that'll really make him slightly less comfortable than he was a second ago. It's on baby, or something... albino
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:17 pm

ironbob wrote:
lol!

Should I try to rile him up with some old school lingo? " Up your nose with a rubber hose ". Oh yeah, that'll really make him slightly less comfortable than he was a second ago. It's on baby, or something... albino

Yeah, that will get him Pottsy. lol!
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Noobs please. This dookie aient old school grandpa. This is 2000s bro bra.

We just talk dookie behind peopls back and do nothing about it. Just make threats but never do anything.

Ironmaiden is a noob for thinking he can no scope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.   Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call out NBK? No just Ironmaiden.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Call out NBK-
Jump to: