Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!

Go down 
+4
pigglesworth
Innocents
RATPATROL
ironbob
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ironbob

ironbob

It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:11 am

Anyone reading this, you are invited to join in some good old time MOH2 this Friday night starting around 8pm est. Or before for some warm up games. I will call the game or games " Friends of NBK" or something similar. They will be timed games and if there are any cheaters/hackers, everyone must vote to kick them. Skype will be on as well, so let's get on and have some fun. Who can make it?
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 am

I should be able to make that.... drunken
Back to top Go down
Innocents

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 am

Sounds good, I should be there.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm

for some reason i keep fearing that i have something to do friday... as of now yes i will be there been wanting to do this for a while and was thinking about it today.

some smear the queer and dm's and game crashing is long overdue!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I would love to, but my daughters are taking me to see the Phantom of the Opera. You guys have fun!
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 pm

thats cool mum! if my wii is back by friday i can play after 10pm est. hopefully it will be back tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:47 pm

if i get a chance to make this i will love to

SlaenHero's most triumphant return farao
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Innocents

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Slaen, I wanna see how good your karb is. Wink
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

OOOooooohhhhhhh It's on now!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 am

I hope you can Make it Slaen, we miss you old buddy. Sad It's been like a year or something since the founding fathers have been on at the same time. Let's do this thing!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 am

look guys its going to be hard for me but if you give me a time i will show up for atlest 30 mins

and inna my karb is going to be crap but as long as my skill is some where in me it will come back but you can ask most of the plp i play with that before i quit my karb was on the up and up i would say my karb is 15% acc under alberto when i quit
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Innocents

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:44 am

I bet you can still handle the kara after that long break. Looking forward to the game guys.
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:45 am

Is there going to be a password??
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Heyyyyy PIP!!! How are you man? Glad to see you, are you home now?
No password, probably change maps as we go or something, and when it get's late and we get a little crazy, we can go as alts. and go zook crazy with the lowest score wins or something, haha.

Slaen, I am not sure what time everyone will be at once, probably later rather than earlier so if you get on skype just call or message and get in. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!   It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has been too long, let's do it FRIDAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: