Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(NEW) Super Mario for Wii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

(NEW) Super Mario for Wii Empty
PostSubject: (NEW) Super Mario for Wii   (NEW) Super Mario for Wii I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

well this game came out today and I got it for my birthday.. "Early" birthday present that is... My b'day isn't till Dec....

So far it's a very fun game if you like Mario games... I like it because you can have up to 4 people playing the same game on the same screen at the same time. My son and I played the first 2 worlds together and it was fun for us....

I'm still not sure if I'll be getting the MWii COD... I'll see what Piggles says when he rents it... I did go on to UTube and watched JTRamboman play and to tell you the truth I just wasn't impressed from that... I may be missing the boat because it's a UTube video and I'm just not seeing the reality of how fun it is...

I know that Slaen and LT seem to like it so I'll get a few more opinions before I go that path....

I'm hoping that MOH will put some truth to the rumors that they are going to produce another game like Heroes 2....
That would solve a lot of issues...

Take it easy guys,,
Ratty
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

PostSubject: Re: (NEW) Super Mario for Wii   (NEW) Super Mario for Wii I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm

I have this game too and it is extremely fun! I play with 4 players. We always try and kill each other. Razz
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: (NEW) Super Mario for Wii   (NEW) Super Mario for Wii I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 pm

yeah my son keeps running up on me and pushing me to my death. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NEW) Super Mario for Wii   (NEW) Super Mario for Wii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(NEW) Super Mario for Wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: