Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sad Night in MOHH2

Go down 
+2
laughing turd
RATPATROL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

A Sad Night in MOHH2 Empty
PostSubject: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Man, what a sad night it was tonight in MOH. It seemed that every game had glitchers and it seems that the game is heading to a no scope free for all....

It was good when there were a variety of weapons being used in the game but it looks like everyone is trying to master the no scope. I even see some of the best SMG, LMG, Shotty users trying to use the no scope.

And then there are the noobs who have learned how to glitch invincibility. They just kill any game they are in..

It won't take too many other nights like this to close the door on this game for me. I'm really thinking hard about getting something else now. I'm even looking at the new Super Mario as a new game. Anything that can be fun again.

Yeah,, I'm bummed out tonight... Bummer Dude Bummer confused
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:36 am

I know what you mean Ratty. I played a game today and for the most part, everything seemed solitary...alone. I heard nothing but my footsteps in the halls of the base. the sounds of weapon fire eternally lost in the abyss of isolation and lonelyness. All that was there to greet my ears was an ever so delicate sound of the cold static air. As I walked further I couldnt refrain from riminiscing about many a fantastic experience I had there. The visions gently and subtly went from a blur to sharp detailed surrealism. I could almost see myself at the end of the halway teaching myself those no scopes and for the first time grasping the new knowledge that I discovered, something that would remain with me until...until this very situation that Im in. And then, like someone turned the switch to off, the vision went from surreal to blurry to completely gone. All that I saw was the other end of the hallway where I now stood and listened to the cold uninterested static in the air.

No my friends. MoH is forever changed. Gone are the filled up servers with elite players. Those days came and now they are gone.

It is a bummer Ratty, it really is.

o.O And you called Pip emo. xD
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvHpvHFXU0

30 seconds in, your favorite part, haha!

Come on guys, a new game just came out and it will take a week or two until people realize they suck at it and come back to MOH. The same as when the Conduit came out. I know, COD sounds pretty sweet and I'm sure it will have more lasting power but enough people will come back to where it will be fun again. ( I hope ) clown

Most of the times that I play is at a moments notice, but I can try to be on at certain times and post upcoming games on WU to try to get as many decent players as possible. It would suck if our time in MOH is over but for now I am going to have Faith. ( Just not the way fruity George Michael has it, haha ). geek
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 am

how can i say this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

iron ,rat and turd you 3 are die hard MoH fans but i think the time has come for every one to move on the new COD has come out and in a few year MW2 will come to the wii (hope) but MW came out a year ago for every other systems and rated as the best game of the year now it has come to the wii unchanged and so far i have talked to meny a diehard players who play moh for a long time and they all have said 10/10 even venom said he does not need to leave a review on how great the game is .............so pack your bags and get out the check book its time to move on to bigger better newer things

ramblers lets get ramblen
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Ok, be honest with me here,,, how much bad language is there in this new game?
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Actually man I have not kept an ear out for that. To my knowledge the most cussing will be in the campaign mode. I dont think I have heard any cussing in the multiplayer side. There are a few one liners like "IM reloading, cover me" and stuff like that but other than that there isnt much voice work.

In the campaign you get a few cuss words but its not that bad actually. I have only played some of the campaign though.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:54 pm

So how is the online play done LT? Do you still use Skype?
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 pm

MOH will never die for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Ohh and btw...my couldnt resist and I got cod, saw i will play when i come back..but yet again, moh will never die for me Sad
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

OH man that is one heck of a question.

Well online play is vastly different from MoH.

Here you have to rely more on cunning and intelligent decision...tactics. You cannot go out and try to be Rambo as one or two bullets is enough to kill you. There are several class types of weapons. To begin you can customize up to five different classes and save them as presets. You have smg, shotgun, snipers, light machine gun, attack rifles, and something else. I have one class per preset. Once you choose your class you have to choose a side arm and they give you a small selection of pistols. After that you choose what kind of special grenade you want to have aside from you ONE regular frag grenade. Next you choose your perks. Perks are like enhancements to your gameplay. For example there is a perk called Juggernaut which gives you added health; sleight of hand which helps you reload faster and even some that let you have more than one special grenade. There are three different list to choose from and you have to choose one per list. You have to go through that process for each class of gun that you choose.

when you go online to find a game you have many different types to choose from aside from your regular tdm and dm. I dont really want to describe them all but some included are domination where you have 3 flags on different sides of the map and you and your team have to secure as many as you can for as long as you can to gain points. Whichever team gets the most point by the end of the time limit or the team that reaches the score limit of 750 wins. You can secure flags but the other team can still take over each flag so its a constant struggle to keep all of them. Then there is a mode called Headquarters. This one is very fun to play. YOu and your team are in charge of taking over a certain building on the map ( there will be an arrow visible from anywhere on the map pointing it out for you). Once you are there securing it, your team has to defend it against the others who are going to take it over your headquarters. The longer you keep it secured the more points you get. There is a time limit on how long you have to keep it secured. If you reach that time limit it will point another building for you to secure. IF the enemies take it over though, they start getting the points and now your team has to regain control from them. If you are on the team defending the headquarters and you die, you have to wait until either your team gets a new assignment or until your teammates all die.

Once you have selected the mode you want you willl be pared with anyone who is available to play and the map is chosen randomly. You can vote to change the map though.

To join friends you have to highlight the friend from your list and send them an invite. From then on your friend(s) will be put into any game found for you guys and you will always be on the same team.

Any other questions?

OH and I cant skype anymore. My cousin broke my laptop.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm

you guys are just so pecimicstic i tell ya!

moh will never die till the servers get shut down!!! i have no problem jumping back and forth between two games. our skpe games have ALWAYS been the best in moh regardless of what was going on.

of moh empites out and it's just nbk, we can do skype games and have a blast. I know that whenever i make a "pigglesworth" game a slew of players show up and we have a good old time.

patience is a virtue just hold on to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Night in MOHH2   A Sad Night in MOHH2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sad Night in MOHH2
Page 1 of 1