Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out with a bang!

Go down 
+3
RATPATROL
ironbob
laughing turd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 pm

With all the talk about MoH death I dont know what will be left after MWii comes out. I for one was left dissatisfied with one thing:

our humiliating loss to WtF.

Do they have the best there is to offer? Perhaps. But we have spent plenty of time together guys. I am proud to say everyone of you guys has stepped up your game to never before seen horizons. We have banded together so tightly over the past few months to the point where we dont have to talk to know each others next accion. We are a much better NBKs. We can do a lot better now. and let us not forget our new recruits! Each one of them possesses great talent and ability! They too have joined our fold, our fellowship...our family. They are willing and eager to fight shoulder to shoulder with us.

Ladies and gentlemen, Natural Born Killers, our chances have never been better at beating WtF. Let us stand united and tall against ALL opposition! Let us fight WtF one last time before the near and approaching end. Let us take everything we have and declair war on WtF one last time! Win or lose, we end it all here!

Oh captain, my captain! I hereby appeal directly to you. Please, stand before your soldiers, powerful as you are, and lead us in this grand and epic fight! Please, if it is good in your eyes, see this declaration of war and be the first to sign your name to it. We shall follow.

Let us do what it is said we were born to. Let us Kill the enemy.

-Natural Born Killer Laughing Turd
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 am

I like that Idea Joel!!! Let's friggin' do it!!!! cheers afro
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:17 am

Yeah, Maybe Iron will actually show up for this one... Ok, that was rude... lol!

I agree that our clan is stronger than ever LT. I'm all in for this "again!"

I say we get a date set, then we hold a few NBK vs NBK wars to sharpen our skillets.

I also say that this time we change up the maps a bit. Lets get a Port in there, City & Base.. Any thoughts on this?

And NADES,, why not? Why should we cater to their strengths? They will have to change up that MOB up strat...

Thoughts again?
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Well Port and City are okay with me. Im pretty decent at port and City I can work with and adapt. Base...I don't like that one. But if you guys like base I'm all in. I can handle it one way or another.

Grenades? I don't think this is a good idea at all. I think that, despite the fact that we are all veteran players, grenades will still be spammed a lot. I think this should be a battle about who can shoot a gun better anyway. Plus I seem to be emotionally attracted to grenades or something because I seem to gravitate towards them and die! Grenades and fire!!! xD

Mob strategy?... I have different feelings about this one. On the one side I would hate to be like every other team in this game and rely heavily on mobbing up to win. ON the other hand I know that its really the ONLY way to win. This is not CoD guys. Strategy, regardless of how good it is, will not get us far. We either have to be super accurate with our shots and get head shots with the first two bullets each time or, well, that's really the only way. I think we have to be a better mob and there is no other way around it. Or is there? Perhaps we can combine the best of the two worlds. A strategic mob of sorts? Can anyone think of a good way to do that?
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah, LT, I have an idea on a Mob Strat but how about creating this subject on the secure forum and let's start posting there.
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I'd like to be in the practice run with you guys. Give you a little target practice bounce
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Mums wrote:
I'd like to be in the practice run with you guys. Give you a little target practice bounce

I think you should be in the clan war... I mean, what kind of sick twisted person would shoot their mum? geek
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm

lol, the same kind of sick twisted people that shoot me everyday, and leave me in the port alone for that matter lol!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm

You got a point there....
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm

well turd, since you went so epic in the first post, there is no where to go but down Sad

great idea!! i have pm'ed termi8or about this and have requested something about 2 weeks out.

like rat said, let's get a thread going on the private forums for strategies... i have a few of my own Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Sup guys,

I would really like to be in the war.....but i think ill be back in exactly 2 weeks (around the 22 of november), plus i know i will be kind of rusty and I dont want to hold the team back Sad

Sooo if you guys do it in 2 weeks and I arrive back home, well ill see how well i am doing.

Nowww i want to ask yall another thing in this post......i talked to my brother (kenshin) and he asked me about the clan and well...i dont know how much you guys have been playing with him....how would you guys like him in the clan???
He is about to get married and stuff, but he told me that he would play whenever he can and come to the chatbox and all that.
Well let me know, thanks Very Happy

BTW... I am in vancouver cheers ..46F this is very cold for meeee lol!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

HEY PIP man!!! I hope you are having a great time, just remember it's always 46F in Canada, haha.
I like the way your Bro plays man, he is pretty good and it would be nice to chat with him some, can he skype with us sometime? You can give him my # and if he wants to call and say Hi he is welcome, or We could talk on your account.
Enjoy the rest of your trip and be safe! santa
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm up for another go with WtF! Just let me know when it is so I can put COD: MWii down and start unrusting.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Seriously though, NADES ON!!! What's the worst that can happen? We lose or something? It is THEIR Advantage Not to have Nades because they are by far the best at clustering in tight groups. If we can keep them separated and go more 1 on 1 we have a better chance, in my opinion, and since they hate nades so much, maybe we know how to use them better overall and that would contribute greatly to our overall scores. I am just saying.... If we take it to a vote and most of us Don't want them then that is fine with me, but Nades are the Best and keep the games honest. We played by their rules last time and were destroyed, I just want to give us the best chance that's all.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Totally agree with Iron,, Nades on gets my vote..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with a bang!   Out with a bang! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out with a bang!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Call out NBK-
Jump to: