Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBK vs NBK

Go down 
+4
mexican4life
NBK superbadchic
pigglesworth
RATPATROL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm

I hope I'm creating this post in the correct place,,, I know how piggles gets when someone messes up his rooms...

Anyway, Iron and I were talking Saturday about getting in some practice by waring agains our own teammates. I think we have enough players to go 5 on 5 or 6 on 6.

Does anyone want to get in on this?

If so, give me your name and what day/time is best for you and we'll try to set it up..

We need to work on some Mono games before our WtF war!!!

Ok, update:

Here's the first cut at a date/time,

Mono, Password will come later.

I will be hosting the initial call to start things off. I'll provide the password on the call and we'll have a quick discussion of what we want to do for our practice. After the quick discussion we'll breakout into two calls then after the war we'll have a recap back on my hosted call for everyone...

Tuesday 09/29/09
10:00pm EST

Team 1 - Axis----------Team 2 - Allies
Iron---- -----------------Ratpatrol
SBC----------------------Fallen
Mex----------------------LT
Pip-----------------------Sgt.Jayson

Anyone else?

We can rotate between Axis and Allies after the 1st game.[b]

Last edited by RATPATROL on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 am

all nights but wed 9pm - 10pm cst will work for me.
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 pm

im down for that day and time Wink
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm

i'm down for Tuesday as well. Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Even though I won't be there Saturday ( most likely ) , I will join tuesday to help you all out for the practice.
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: nbk vs nbk   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 am

senator cortana- yes i will be there.
-could be a trap...

obi wan kenobi- no, the emperor will not be able to keep the star systems in line without keeping congress in tact...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

yeah i will be there. the twins should be on opposite teams though. i will give us a great opportunity to see our deficiencies and be able to correct them.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:41 am

Ok LT, it seems you have doubled up on the med's.. lol!

Who are the "twins" that I need to split up?
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 am

That would be me lol!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 am

So you are in too Pip correct? I'll put you down so if you are not in just shout..
Also, can someone shout at MUM, Jayson, Fallen, and anyone else if you see them out there on the chats, and get them to let me know if they can make it tonight?
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

Will do RatPatrol. I'll tell them if I see them on Wii Unite.
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm

yea maybe ill practice some more the autos Smile
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm

sorry guys, i have to go to work early and can't make tonight... I'll try again on Thurs, Frid and see what happens.

Mex, show them what Kreater showed us yesterday ok?
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

cheers omgoodness guys, practice was alot of fun! i def learned sum different tactics and found alot of things i need to work on...we should for sure do this on a regular basis. nebody down for friday night? or maybe thursday afternoon?
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

NBK superbadchic wrote:
cheers omgoodness guys, practice was alot of fun! i def learned sum different tactics and found alot of things i need to work on...we should for sure do this on a regular basis. nebody down for friday night? or maybe thursday afternoon?

I'm down for any of those days. We should join ranked TDM games and be on the same side. Practice our strategic spots on random people. Skype would really help too.
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 pm

just find a really good spot for me to hang out:pirat: , i'll be back on saturday so maybe some in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah, that was fun and I'll try to look you guys up and get in some practice as well. Like you said Mex, we need to work on what we were doing in the NBK vs NBK... It will be cool to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm able to play tonight if anyone is game.... get it game?? ahh anyways.. yeah i'll be around tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBK vs NBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs NBK   NBK vs NBK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBK vs NBK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Call out NBK-
Jump to: