Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBK vs BC !!!

Go down 
+5
mexican4life
ThePipila
laughing turd
ironbob
pigglesworth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

THE GAME HAS BEEN CANCELED!!!!
BC cannot get all of their members to show, so we are going to reschedule this game. If anyone is interested we will have a game tonight for fun in-clan.

September 26th (Saturday) 4pm est.
Game Name : NBK vs BC

PWord : will be skyped/ pc'd to you.
Warm up at 3:30pm est.

Pigglesworth will start the game. If I cannot show I will get someone to do it for me.
The level will start as a Village DM. When all their players show we will vote it to a CTF.
The game will have a 32 player limit, but when the game is voted and starts up only those on the game roster log in.

Rules
TDM City
First to 50 points

4vs4

No Nades
No Zooks

No more than 1/2 the team can have the same gun at one time..

Current Members :

ironmaiden
piggles
Laughing Turd
Pipila
Ratpatrol
superbadchic
SlaenHero
Sgt Jayson

1st Game (allies)
Ironmaiden
Ratpatrol
Sgt Jayson
Superbadchic

2nd Game (axis)
Sgt Jayson
Pigglesworth
ThePipila
Laughing Turd

3rd Game (allies)
Ironmaiden
Ratpatrol
LaughingTurd
Pigglesworth

The password will be told to you on skype.
If you cannot skype (LT) we will pc it to you on the chatbox.

Sorry mex and fallen. I am not putting you in this one because I do not know if you can show, and there is limited space on the game.

Even if you are not on the list for a certain game please stick around. Pip may loose his connection and will need someone to sub for him. Remember it's only 4 players and it takes him a bit to get back on. That could cost us the game in a tight moment. I'll make the call for a sub-in depending on what is going on at that time. If there are any questions please let me know.

Let's take em guys!!!

Last edited by pigglesworth on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 am

As of now, the date and time sound good.
If rules are pending due to what everyone votes for, my vote would be : Everything on exept zooks, heck even zooks don't bother me that much. The more killing tools the merrier. My strongest vote would be Against limiting any amount of weapons per side, because then all the comprimising begins and whoever loses uses that as an exuse and the flame wars begin on who's really better and all that junk. You live by your favorite weapons an die by your favorite weapons. And what would stop someone from picking up a weapon off the ground and keeping track of who had how many of what. The simpler the better. geek
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

Guys you know I'm in! I can do whatever!! just give me gun and this is all over!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 am

count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 am

I may not be able to make it. I work during that time. If it was bumped up like around 10 PM ET I would be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 pm

I'm in and can plan for about any time on Sat, just let me know. I would like to see Mex in there though.
I also go along with what Iron said in regards to limiting weapons like amount of snipers.

I'm all for no Zooks, nades don't bother me I do live with or without them.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, the gun thing is something I found of from Termin8tor a few days ago. Supposedly older Clan War rules were that there was a limit to the amount of snipers in a game. It was "found" that too many snipers ruined the game.

I do not agree with this but am just stating what was told to me. I brought up the subject in negotiations with BC and the idea of 2 to 3 snipers was discussed.

I agree with iron in that if you killed an enemy and then picked up their gun, how do enforce what is going on.

Personally I would rather see all guns allowed and take a hit on not having nades. Now as of this moment I am only seeing 2 snipers on the sign up, but I know that could change.

I'll go through withdrawls but I can live without nades for a good spar with BC.

I have sent an update to skeletoncrow telling him that we would not use nades if we can have a no-gun limit. I'll post an update in a day or so.

Also, if the time was changed to 10pm est for mex, could everyone still make it? I do not think BC will change the time but it's worth a shot.

Post your comments please.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 pm

I could do 10 pm est.. so if others can, make the proposal to BC
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 pm

i can play at either time
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:07 pm

I could play 10pm easter as well
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
[F.A]

[F.A]

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm

king idk if i can make it. my birthday is on the 20th.. and soo i might be having a bbq or somthing.. ill try and get bak to you as soon as i can!
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, it's gonna be at 4. None of them can play at 10 that night.. kinda stinks for mex, sorry man.

They are cool with a no gun limit, so fire away with your favorite weapon. Basically they just don't want us spamming the same gun as a group.
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 pm

if its not to late count me in, or as back if needed
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanks for trying guys! Sad

Put me in as a maybe, but I highly doubt i'll make it. Hopefully I can make the CTF game SoC wants to do with us.
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm

SkeletonCrow just stopped by and said its not a ctf anymore cuz its only 4 vs 4 that it'd be a tdm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBK vs BC !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBK vs BC !!!   NBK vs BC !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBK vs BC !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Call out NBK-
Jump to: