Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnrox wants in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ironbob

ironbob

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

I don't know all the facts but I know enough about him that I hope he never gets in. Ok, never is harsh, I hope he gets in over my dead body, yeah, that's the ticket...... And I don't understand his obsession scratch it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 am

I am really sorry guys wrote:
Honestly guys. I am really sorry for whatever I did to get kicked out. I love NBK and everyone in it I just want back in guys. I realized what I did to get kicked out. my cockyness and I stopped it. Please guys, please.

~ Johnrox
affraid lol!
its a long story RAT man when the clan was getting started and i was gone for a few weeks so ask piggy he will tell you what went down
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ThePipila

ThePipila

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 am

I was there when it happened...but i wasnt still a membeer...hehe
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm

basically it all started when john, i and fallen were in a game. someone killed someone and john went nuts and started killing fallen and i over and over and over again. I kept telling him negative and he wouldn't stop so I started killing him. after he died i would spam negative.

we moved to the old chatbox and he was just exploding with arrogance that one of us started it and alot of other stuff i care not to remember.

on top of all of this several members were all of a sudden part of NBK without anyone that was actually in NBK voting them in. All thanks to JohnRox thinking he could just invite people over.

I decided to just cut him off before it got way out of hand. Like slaen said, the clan had just started and it really looked like it was going to be destroyed over this one event.

Also, like iron says... I'm not quite sure what the obsession is all about. He doesn't even know us so how can he love all the guys in the group? He was in NBK for about a week and we had not even done clan wars or skype at that time.

He was a hiccup that wants to come back and I don't quite understand what he is up too, but I do not trust him.

I guess we will just have to live with a stalker and hope he goes away some day.

And sorry Rat, but no presents for you Very Happy... good idea though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Yeah, that's pretty strange there Piggles,,, I don't blame you for not letting that kind of drama back in... I'd probably leave it that was what this clan was about.. I'm like Slaen, I'm thankful everyone in this clan are easy going and treat each other with respect.

It's all about fun on here and in the game... I'd hate to see that get broken down... Thinking along those lines, it make you think about being extra careful about who you let in.
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 pm

I was one of those "sudden several members" lol!

But i am glad everything cleared up and you guys accepted me Very Happy

And yes i do think that johnrox, asking me everytime i get online to let him in nbk is a bit strange.... bounce
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

wait you were one of those noobs errrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad you know what that mean BAN BAN BAN BAN

bye bye pip lol!

JK how about i buy you a zonda

Johnrox wants in 06-pagani-zonda
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

i'll take a zonda!! and it's not even christmas time yet!

on the subject of whom we let in... i think we will do trial runs on people from now on. like what we will be doing with mariokillu. i'm not to sure i want to just drop new personalities into something that is as strong as what we have going.

slaen you know how you feel about wu going downhill? i really don't want that to happen to NBK. not calling you out at all, just thought it would be a good reference.
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

un like the mods on WU i will not let that happin and know you have to draw a line some where king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnrox wants in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnrox wants in   Johnrox wants in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnrox wants in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Recruiting Center-
Jump to: