Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My You Tube Channel

Go down 
+3
RATPATROL
Mums
pigglesworth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

My You Tube Channel Empty
PostSubject: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey guys, i'm gonna start posting stuff at times here on a new utube channel i started. subscribe if you wanna Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/piggleswurth

can't believe pigglesworth was taken... what were these people thinking ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Ok I posted a song I performed a week or so ago called "battlecry."

Now you actually get to see what the piggy looks and sounds like Wink
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am

That is great! Thank you for sharing with us.

For some reason youtube wouldn't let me subscribe, friend request, or write on your wall. I will try again soon.

Oh, and thanks for playing MW2 with my son. he is the one that had the baby the next day:) Well, his wife did.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 am

pigglesworth wrote:
Ok I posted a song I performed a week or so ago called "battlecry."

Now you actually get to see what the piggy looks and sounds like Wink

Get a hair cut Hippy.... JK...

If you take the way you have your hair cut on the sides and do that same thing all over your head, then you will have a hair cut like I do.... clown
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 am

I like the pony tail:)

Rat, where is a picture of you?
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Mums wrote:
I like the pony tail:)

Rat, where is a picture of you?

<------ that's me... Just with a monkey around it..
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 pm

LOL very funny!
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:24 pm

dang rat that is hillarious!! Very Happy

yeah mum had fun with your son too Smile
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:37 pm

dont bust on pony tails i have bin growing mine for 5 years now and dont see a end in sight
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Greyhound Sean

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Nice Piggy. You know playing these games and skyping, we get our own vision of what people look like. Kind of like reading a book before the movie; when you see the movie you're like "That's totally NOT what I pictured". Well, that's not the case with you Piggs, except I always that your hair was blonde. lol
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm

that's awesome greyhound, i did the same with iron.. only i had him imagined exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm

pigglesworth wrote:
that's awesome greyhound, i did the same with iron.. only i had him imagined exactly Very Happy

Ok,,, Let's have it,,, What is your mental picture of me???? I know this is going to hurt but go ahead... No

If I get some serrious guesses, I'll post a picture of myself...
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:20 pm

slaenhero wrote:
dont bust on pony tails i have bin growing mine for 5 years now and dont see a end in sight

You go girl.... well, you know what I mean... farao
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm

You'll always be a Monkey to me Rat! Razz monkey

Piggles, You were a little buffer than I imagined. scratch haha Nice Jam too! cheers pig

Hound, you looked like I imagined. Just thought your tail would be longer. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Greyhound Sean

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Wait, where did you see me? My tail is usually kept hidden.
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 am

Well first, is this public?

Rat, I remember the first time we skyped you kept talking about how ugly you were and that the neighbor kids wondered if your kids liked you. lol. I don't believe it. I would love to see a picture of you because of all the people you are the hardest one to picture. I had ironmaiden looking just like he looks and Nick was pretty close to what I imagined. Piggles, you are younger than I pictured in my head:) and greyhounds picture fits his voice. Jayson has had his avi up for so long I don't remember not knowing what he looks like:)
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:52 am

Mums wrote:
Well first, is this public?

Rat, I remember the first time we skyped you kept talking about how ugly you were and that the neighbor kids wondered if your kids liked you. lol. I don't believe it. I would love to see a picture of you because of all the people you are the hardest one to picture. I had ironmaiden looking just like he looks and Nick was pretty close to what I imagined. Piggles, you are younger than I pictured in my head:) and greyhounds picture fits his voice. Jayson has had his avi up for so long I don't remember not knowing what he looks like:)

MUM!!!!!! I never said I was ugly !!!! I said I looked "MEAN" !!!! lol!
Now you got me thinking,, Maybe I am ugly.... affraid

My wife never tells me anything... geek
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 am

but i've cut my hair and shaved the beard off, only when i shave i look 18-19 instead of 24.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeah this is public, so post in the private areas if you don't want peeps to see Very Happy

maybe we do a collage of all the members?? that would rule Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Rat! You are not ugly Sad I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 am

Mums wrote:
Rat! You are not ugly Sad I'm sorry Sad

I'm going to ask everyone I know, just to be sure....
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am

mum is just being a mum... you could be as ugly as a rhino's butt and she would look at you say "honey, you're the most beautiful thing in the world"

Wink
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm

True:)
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 pm

i found a pic of rat and i must say its a face only a monther could love My You Tube Channel Avatar10

if we end up doing a collage i am going to get a pic of me looking down the barrel of my m44 and dress all War'ed out lol!
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My You Tube Channel   My You Tube Channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My You Tube Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: