Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see you all there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

I want to see you all there Empty
PostSubject: I want to see you all there   I want to see you all there I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Im making a MoH game this weekend. I want all of you there for old time sakes. Slaen please please please come play this game. Its been forever.

It will be later on at night (around ten probably). Please come NBK.

Where's Pip? PiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiP!!! *Looks around*
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: I want to see you all there   I want to see you all there I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 am

let me know what day and what time and i will try my best to make it at lest for a round or 2.......... by the way turd at the end of today my car is done and i will post pics tonight so dont be a stranger
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: I want to see you all there   I want to see you all there I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh smack!!! Im eager to see those pix man. Get this. My cousin came across a 68 Impala, fastback. The thing is in terrible shape. The had to remove all the interior and the paint. He removed sections of the floor and is going to be welding some new panels in. Here is what he wants me to help him with. We are going to be retrofitting a brake booster into it as it has none. Also, it has front drum brakes and he wants to retrofit disk brakes into it and perhaps install strut suspension in the back as it has leaf springs. He took the 350 engine out and it turned out it was cracked in the heads I think. Hes getting new heads and a new cam so he can have that unbalanced, gutteral sounding idle. Then hes gona get like 20s in the back and 18s in the front and paint it a sparkling blue. Hes thinking about chopping the top too but to me that is way too gagster gang. I dont like that. Its gonna be a looooooooot of work man. Trust me, its in really bad shape. If I get a chance to take a picture of it I will post it here.

dude I cant wait to see your car!! I get all giddy just thinking about this stuff. Lol.

Anyway, the game is tomorrow (1/9/10) at 11 eastern time. I really hope you can make it man! Same with the rest of NBK.

Oh and he said the transmission was a race geared 2 speed but I didnt even know they had those. I looked at it and sure enough it was a really little transmission. It was rather weird. He wants a four speed auto or maybe a five speed. I dont know if there are five speeds for it but Im sure someone somewhere makes it. There has to be one. Since he has the bottom sawed off I told him he should go ahead and do the work for a 5 speed man since i think it would be tighter. He said he would rather have an auto since hes prolly going to be cruising around in it more. Meh.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: I want to see you all there   I want to see you all there I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

hey turd, got church so i can't make it that late sorry Sad

u still lookiing for a job? I got a friend up your way that you could call. just saw him this weekend. let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see you all there   I want to see you all there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see you all there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: