Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I tried. I hope this looks okay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

I tried. I hope this looks okay. Empty
PostSubject: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 am

Hey guys. I made this this morning for you guys. It might be a bit hard to see since its all gray and um....darker gray but I think you can see what I was going for. Its NBK's very own crest/seal. I know they are supposed to have some meaning to them but I just drew something, liked it and made a final version. It really has no meaning. I hope it looks okay. Let me know if you dont understand what I was going for.

I tried. I hope this looks okay. NBKcrest
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm

i really like it LT you need to crop it and make a avvy out if it...............................soon i will be posting my engine and compartment i have bin building for the past year i know you are going to love it
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Lol! Anyone can get a pic of the internet and put their name on it. Wow turd just wow. I know this, I do it for school all the time.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 pm

TH3 JOK3ER wrote:
Lol! Anyone can get a pic of the internet and put their name on it. Wow turd just wow. I know this, I do it for school all the time.
lol!
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey punk!!! This is my own original drawing! Where would I find a picture with an NBK theme on the internet anyway? You can even tell I scanned it myself because you can see where I tore it off the notebook at the top. >Sad
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 pm

He's joking LT.. You can tell that is your work and not off the internet bro..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I tried. I hope this looks okay.   I tried. I hope this looks okay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I tried. I hope this looks okay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: