Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I resign from clan NBK

Go down 
+4
pigglesworth
ThePipila
slaenhero
laughing turd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

I resign from clan NBK Empty
PostSubject: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Okay guys. I made a topic about this the other day but I guess I forgot to press enter so the messages would post.

I just wanted to inform you that I have taken the decision to leave NBK. The reason for this is that I just could not agree with some of the gameplay styles going on here. Yeah I know, we have talked about it before and I will catch heat and be called childish because of it but the fact is that I did address the matter publicly first. Also, NBK is a videogame clan so that means that everyone is banded together by choice and one remains attached so long as he agrees with the going ons of the clan. I just do not agree with some stuff that has been going on here and thus I saw it appropriate to leave the clan as it did not agree with my own ideologies.

No hard feeling towards any of you. I still respect you all and consider you great friends.

-Joel Castillo
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 am

talk about beating around the bush scratch ........ damn hommie if thats how you feel then its your call but just so you know we will have to block you out of the privite fourms befor we start waring ...............but like you said no hard feeling good gaming and see you around
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 am

Well turd we have already spoken about this and you know I respect your decision man.

I know you probably wont be comming much to the chatbox or WU, but you got my email if you need anything.

It has been a lot of fun man since the beggining in the chatbox of junys old old site lol! those late night chats remember? A lot of good experiences. Well it was a lot of fun Smile

Take care

Pipila (I steal think we are twin snipers Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 am

for me this is out of left field. turd you have always been a great friend and I will miss you. You'll not catch heat from me because of your opinions on nade-style guns.

but I do need to say this....

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to "differences" that you cannot stomach anymore. this is the first, and unfortunatly the last I will get to hear of this. I wish you would have done a better job communicating to at least me what issues you had.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and hope that you do not remain a stranger.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 am

Wow Joel, that sucks man. Crying or Very sad I have always enjoyed hearing your opinions and talking with you dude. I think you are a great guy with a lot to offer and you will be missed. I don't know much about any of this not getting along business or anything but you are a grown man and of course have to do what you gotta do. I will miss you and your stories and great humor man, and if you still go to wii unite or skype message me sometime and keep in touch. Remember this is all just a video game forum and the people here are real and I still like to think we would all get along fine if we were all closer in proximity and could have a beer or coffee together sometime. Take care and see you around. Smile

Bob
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Well, I don't know if LT still can see this message on the forum or not but I really hate to see you go bro. We joined about the same time and I consider you a friend. I like to think that although we are in a gaming clan that our friendships go a bit beyond that.
My only comment would be to say, don't let game play come between friendships and always think of others before thinking of yourself. I have found that if I put God first in my life and then others, then me last, I am most happiest. That's what God tells us is the 2 greatest commandments.. To love the Lord with all your heart, mind, strength and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Hope to see you later bro.
Matt (Ratpatrol)
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll move this to public forum so turd can see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Innocents

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Hate to see you leave Turd. For the short while I've known you, you've been a great humoured, positive guy. Like all the others have said, don't let gaming come between your relationships. Come around often and check up on us Smile

-Innocents
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Well that's to bad. NBK will take a hit on this one. But I'm sure you guys can find another player 10x better than Turd.
But w/e.

Turd I hope you find a clan or something so you can war NBK and beat them. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I resign from clan NBK   I resign from clan NBK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I resign from clan NBK
Page 1 of 1