Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? Empty
PostSubject: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 pm

One of the coolest things I got was a Garmin navigation unit for my car... I've been loading maps and playin with this all morning..

One of the best gifts I gave was a letter from my son's and I that we wrote to my wife (their mom of course) telling her how much she means to us and how much we love a appreciate her.. At least she said it was the best gift of all for her.

My son got an IPOD Touch which I now want, and my son's also got Toy Story Mania and Indiana Jones Lego's video Games for the wii that are pretty cool... Now I'll have to share playing time with them. Surprised(

So what were some of the best gifts you all got and gave?
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 pm

got an xbox with modern warfare 2. awesome game, REALLY hard to play. don't worry guys it's for fun with some friends from church. I'm still hardcore wii all the way!!!

gave my wife some bob ross stuff so she can start learning to paint.
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 am

Hey Rat, did you get a Garmin Nuvi 255? That's what Janet got along with a remote car starter and some perfume and clothes and stuff. Her B-day was on the 20th she scored pretty good for this time of year.

I Got COD and just played for about an hour. My best match I was like 22-8 and came in second place. Pretty fun, but will take some time to get used to. I hope to play a marathon session tomorrow so if you guys wanna play with me and show me the ropes I'm all ears.
Also I'm beggining to get a new wardrobe it seems so I can look less like a tool ( haha). Overall, a good christmas. santa
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:05 pm

tomorrow being sunday?!! skype and stuff and man we's gonna have some fun now eh kid ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 am

Hey Iron, I got the Garmin Nuvi 285.. I actually found my way home with it.. Now I don't have to worry about getting old..

Piggles, Bob Ross is a great painter. I loved his shows and have seen a lot of them. He makes it look so easy and that 70's, early 80's look is funny. Let me know how that painting is going..

See ya'll in CoD...
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:59 pm

Well Chirstmas is here. Time to be jolly and shitt...

You know, I got really drunk and went Christmas shopping for my mom and my GF. It was pretty great, I thought I was having a good time. So I got my GF a dildo and my mom a sweater. And I wrapped them. The next morning I gave my GF her present. She opened it and she says "Omg a sweater thanks!!" And I think..."Ohhhhhh noooooo holy shiitttt" And my mom is opening her gift as I am freaking thefuck out. Well, I'm not going to tell the rest of the story, you guys get the point.

Do not go Christmas shopping for your GF and your mom while drunk at the same time. Bad bad bad bad..
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:09 am

or just buy two sweaters Wink
Back to top Go down
TH3 JOK3ER

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am

Or 1? Becuase you don't have a GF. lol!

You are probably married. Razz
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:16 am

yeah married and lovin it. if i bough something for a gf i think i would be in court right now. Wink
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 pm

funny story about GPS's for X-mas i got my gps back from my sis and she got a new one as so did my rents so now i have a older smaller verson of the one they got ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda feel hosed but what ever its about giving not getting
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?   What ja get for Christmas and what ja give? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ja get for Christmas and what ja give?
Page 1 of 1