Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does this happen when you play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ironbob

ironbob

Does this happen when you play? Empty
PostSubject: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am

It hasn't happend in such a long time that it took me a while to figure out why I couldn't control my aim during a few games last night.
The thing is that it feels like the screen is moving in a spastic manner and my scope it shaking back and forth really fast on a random basis and I can't control my aim for dookie. This was a frequent occurance many months ago and it was frustrating as heck because I couldn't get rid of it, it just went away sometimes. I unplugged the nunchuck and tried just about everything last time and I don't remember what worked, for all I know the next time I play it wont happen but if it does it will drive me nuts.
Does this ever happen to any of you?
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

it happens occasionally to me. sometimes it is another source of bright light like sunlight interfereing with my wii remote. sometimes it is the batteries getting low. and sometimes i think the wii remote itself is freaking out. i have tried cleaning my sensor bar once just to see if dust or fingerprints was the issue.
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:39 pm

What happens to me sometimes is that Ill be playing and the aiming reticule goes all crazy moving all over the place and the character starts moving in one direction when i dont even have my thumb on the analoog stick =S I just unplug thr nunchuck and plug it back in and it works fine. It will happen several times per game. I sometimes blow into the connector and connection (kinda like the old super NES cartidges xD) and it wont do it again. My best theory is that the connection is getting worn out and is messing up the comunication between nunchuck and Wiimote =/
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm

but it's only a theory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, it happened again tonight and this time I took out the game disc and half-ass cleaned it. It seemed to work, now half of it smell likes booty.... Razz
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Which half did you use, left or right?...Or did you use the center!! xD Ewwwwwwwww cyclops
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:30 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:49 am

do you have a lamp that is on near your TV? I have a lamp that is beside my TV intertainment center and if it's on, I get that same issue.

I can be playing fine and when I try to move in a certain direction my guy goes crazy. Like he won't repond..

So, I just turn off the lamps near the TV and I'm good to go... Candles near the sensor bar do the same thing..

If nothing else works, you can always throw your wii remote against the wall and exit the room in a fit of anger...

Mad
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:46 pm

What Ratty said =D

Actually I have gotten that angry before. It was a game riddled with explosions and my remote would straighten out. I almost that remote straight through my precious television but then I thought about it and felt ashamed ={

I rubbed the screen softly (with a cloth of course. No need to get hand prints on it) and said sorry. Then I hugged it and said "lets never fight again." =)
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:52 pm

laughing turd wrote:
What Ratty said =D

Actually I have gotten that angry before. It was a game riddled with explosions and my remote would straighten out. I almost that remote straight through my precious television but then I thought about it and felt ashamed ={

I rubbed the screen softly (with a cloth of course. No need to get hand prints on it) and said sorry. Then I hugged it and said "lets never fight again." =)

lol! lol!

That's right! You need to treat that TV like the lady she is... I know she can be annoying at times, always taking, changing the subject at the click of a button, sometimes cold, sometimes hot, you never know what's going to come out of her mouth, but just always remember how she is always there for you. She's a good girl. lol!
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Best reply ever!!!

I feel the need to come up with something witty in response...I just cant...thats too good.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 pm

i'm still laughing at iron's dirty smelling copy of moh Very Happy

poor wii. can't believe you put that sthinky disc in there. now all your games are gonna smell like crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this happen when you play?   Does this happen when you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this happen when you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comms :: Public Chat-
Jump to: