Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skype night tonight

Go down 
+5
ironbob
laughing turd
NBK superbadchic
pigglesworth
slaenhero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

Skype night tonight Empty
PostSubject: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 pm

skype to night me and mex are down let me know i time but i wont be there till 11 est or so affraid dont leave me hang NBK
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

would love to but as always.. i have a job that gets in the way. I'll be passing out as you turn on skype Sad
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm

are we just skyping? not playing? if its meant to skype while playing well then...i dont think i can, lol nahh ill be on at 10
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:27 pm

I don't really skype. Sorry babe. But I still owe you a CoD game one of these days. Maybe I'll skype with you then. MAYBE FOO!!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm

I would love to, too, too baad I gotta go to bed because I get up so early and have possibly 3 softball games tomorrow night. albino
The earlier the better, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey Bob-o!!!
Whats up man?!!!! Sounds like a packed schedule tomorrow.

How are those rings coming? Make up your mind yet?
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:34 am

well i blew it sorry guys i hope you had run talk with my stand in ICEGORE ....................... i have bin really sick for the past 3 days damn pig flu .... i hope not but eather way i will be on tonight Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

GG's to those who skyped and played last night. I was a little late since I was trying to get CyaInThehell banned from Wii Unite and succeeded.

My nephew uninstalled a lot of programs and must have uninstalled my Bluetooth USB drive so I had to re install it as well.

It was great talking to SBC even though she couldn't play. Happy birthday SBC!
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm

did you really get him banned if so you are my hero and i told them from day one to ban that guy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I believe he's still posting
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 am

I think he is still posting.

When will you guys do a skype night again? If I have enough notice I can usually plan on doing it.
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

soon turd will set up a B-Day call and game for me i think so next week at some point
Back to top Go down
Mums

Mums

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

definitely want to play for your b day slaen. The only week nights that we are gone are Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
JUGGY

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 am

hey i can play, but not skype. make it early and i can play!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skype night tonight   Skype night tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skype night tonight
Page 1 of 1