Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!

Go down 
+4
RATPATROL
ThePipila
pigglesworth
laughing turd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Okay guys, here's the thing. Ratpatrol celebrated his anniversary the other day and failed to tell some of us about it Mad

Thats okay though. I just wanted to take the opportunity and make an NBK Wedding Anniversary game for RatPatrol. This is a clan activity but you are welcome to invite some others. Only people that are friends though. I don't want this turning into something where random people just come in and ruin the occasion. I was thinking perhaps we could do it this Friday the 16th perhaps around 11 eastern. It does not have to be a huge thing. We can just play for a little bit and celebrate with RatPatrol his joyous occasion. I will post the password here before the game and each will be responsible of informing anyone that you invited.

What do you guys think? Is this day and time good for everyone? Especially you RP. Can you make it?

oh and

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 pm

cool idea i'm game Very Happy

get it i'm ga... nvmnd.
Back to top Go down
ThePipila

ThePipila

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Ill be there Smile

Ill have the zook ready just for this event.
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks LT. That's very thoughtful of you and yeah, I think I can make that as well... cheers
Back to top Go down
SgtJayson

SgtJayson

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm

but your wife has to play just to make it more official. monestery would be the map, just not in the cemetery lol!
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 am

Happy Aniversary Rat-a-tat-tat!!!

I think I can make it. rabbit
Back to top Go down
mexican4life

mexican4life

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am

Happy anniversary Ratty!!

I'll make it to your game! I'll go easy on you just for this one special night okay?
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 pm

lol! Thanks Mex!! Jayson, no way my wife will be playing, she is no gammer for sure...
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 am

Okay guys this is happening tonight!!!!!!

11 Eastern, 10 Central!!

make sure and come celebrate this joyous occasion with our friend RatPatrol.

I will post the password here later on and I will be hosting a skype call (becuase i know its been a while since everyone has gotten together) but i will not be talking.

I want this to be fun so lets all use our worst gun. actually i think i might make it a garand/pistol fight just to keep things funny.

make sure and be there guys.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:24 am

garand pistols with no nades Very Happy that would really get our blood boiling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 pm

dang it i left boom on by accident

im going to make another one and the pass is

ratyboi
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks for the game guys!!! afro
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:04 am

twas fun and long overdue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laughing turd

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Im glad you all had fun guys! We were missing a few people but all in all we had a good turn out. its fun having these little NBK games just to ourselves while skyping. It's what makes our clan different.

Rat, again, congratulations on all your years of marriage. I know its a tough thing to hold on to these days but its good to see that two people really can stay together for 18 entire years! I hope for many more anniversaries for you and your wife while you enjoy all the love and fun times that are sure to come your way Very Happy

Thank you all for coming to this and making it a very fun occasion. I think having the "worst weapons and the worst map" (leers at Bob...jk) made it all the more fun as we tried killing each other only to run out of all our bullets in every single 1v1 we had. GG you guys!!! elephant
Back to top Go down
ironbob

ironbob

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 pm

lol!
Good times, we need to do that more often.
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey! Happy Anniversary meanie! i was on that night and i sent pigglesworth a thing on skype askin him if could play or what was the pass....and do you know he never answered me back?! how could...what the...it hurts, thats all i have to say. see ya around! bounce
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

oh and the dog ate my,, I over slept and I,,,, my internet was down and I ,,,
yadda, yadda, yadda........

I know how you are!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:45 pm

just for the record, if i'm on skype and in a game i am the last person you want to chat with. not because i'm rude or a jerk, but because my computer is 10 ft away in another room. i'll never see that you are trying to chat with me until i go to hang up the call.
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 pm

sry rat and piggles! ill keep that in mind for the future! i thought u guys didnt want to talk to me for sum reason or another...nobody was on the site and piggles didnt answer that msg on skype...i wasnt sure. anyways, happy anniversary!
Back to top Go down
RATPATROL

RATPATROL

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 pm

You are always welcome to join out chat...

You ask to join, we say no,, you say we'll thanks for nothing ! we say you're "welcome" lol!
Back to top Go down
NBK superbadchic

NBK superbadchic

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm

lol! u would say no just to be mean...since u cant be nice to me for the rest of the year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!   Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy anniversary Ratpatrol!!!!
Page 1 of 1