Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox +musicHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ac1 adams question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing turd

ac1 adams question. Empty
PostSubject: ac1 adams question.   ac1 adams question. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 am

hey piggles. i know there are like a few people that are trying to get in nbk and stuff. i am not making another voucher thread but Adams wants to know if he can schedule a time to skype with you and the fellas so that he can get to know everyone better.

he hopes this will lead to recruitment (if you remember you told him to read the rules). let me know about this and i will be happy to help you guys set up a time and date!!

thanks piggles and everyone for your patience.
Back to top Go down
pigglesworth
Admin
pigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: ac1 adams question.   ac1 adams question. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:04 pm

i guess tell him to show on friday/sat nights and see if we are on? as long as no events are going down we can do something with him then. our schedules are so screwy that it would be hard to get the whole clan to show for a "trial run." just let him know to check for us on fri-sat night games.

or, if any of us are on he is welcome to skype/ visit the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
slaenhero
Admin
slaenhero

PostSubject: Re: ac1 adams question.   ac1 adams question. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 am

A1C has bin in the base with me for a long time know but i only got to skype with him once or twice but next time i see him on i will hit him up and see how its hangin............. a little to the left
Back to top Go down
https://naturalbornkillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ac1 adams question.   ac1 adams question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ac1 adams question.
Page 1 of 1